Last hot summer days and the feeling that fall is in reach. First golden leaves shining in the sun.
The warmth, the colors and the rhythm of moving from summer to fall - bring that taste on your plate and let the sun dance!
Create your Sundance:
- Sauté thinly sliced sweet potato and beetroot
- Cook yellow lentils; add chopped tomato and cilantro, some salt, cinnamon and chili at the end
- Put lentils in a plate, top with sweet potatoes and beetroot
- Thinly slice fresh fig, mango and parmesan as topping and add roasted sesame seeds
- Cover with lime zest, some fresh lime juice, date syrup and sesame oil
By Catherine Khazarian